Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition With NEW Low-CG Chassis and GTR High-Volume Shocks
The next-generation Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition pushes the performance envelope farther than ever with a new Low-CG chassis that delivers superior handling, Maximum corner speed, and lightning fast steering response. Higher speeds make the suspension work harder, so the Platinum Edition includes new GTR hard-anodized aluminum shocks with PTFE-coated 13mm bores and titanium-nitride Shafts for smooth, consistent damping lap after lap. The Platinum Edition then checks off nearly every box on the Slash 4X4 option sheet to deliver the ultimate in short-course racing performance. The final touches are up to you; Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition is fully assembled and ready to complete with your radio system and battery, and the clear body lets you apply your signature style.
Upgrades Included with Truck:
- Rigid, low center of gravity chassis
- Hard-anodized and PTFE-coated aluminum GTR shocks with Titanium Nitride shafts
- Blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum C-Hubs
- Blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum steering blocks
- Blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum rear hub carriers
- Blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum axle nuts
- Adjustable front and rear swaybars
- Included optional extra-stiff swaybar set
- Sealed, silicone filled center differential (included separately; installs trackside in just minutes replacing the Torque-Control slipper)
- Officially-licensed BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A Tires molded in S1 race compound
Slash 4X4 Platinum features: NEW Low-CG chassis design
NEW Hard-anodized GTR aluminum shocks with PTFE-coated 13mm bores and 3.5mm titanium-nitride Shafts
Clear body with overspray film and window masks
Choose your own radio system and battery (not included).
Blue-anodized aluminum C-hubs, steering blocks, rear hub carriers, and Axle nuts
Front and rear swaybars with optional extra-stiff swaybar set
Officially-licensed BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires molded in Soft S1 compound
Telescoping universal-joint driveShafts
Included optional sealed center differential installs minutes in place of the Torque-Control slipper clutch
Bellcrank steering system with integrated servo saver
Powerful, efficient Velineon Brushless Power System
Digital, ball bearing waterproof steering servo
Waterproof electronics - race in dirt, mud, and water
Blue-anodized, lightweight aluminum driveShaft
Revo-spec sealed, silicone-filled differentials
Heavy Duty 4mm steel turnbuckles
Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
High-quality hex hardware throughout
Receiver and transmitter, (steering servo, esc, and motor included in the Traxxas kit).
Battery and charger.