Traxxas 8s X-Maxx 4x4 Extreme Size Monster Truck, brushless, RED color
X-Maxx is an all-new, clean-sheet design, engineered from the start to take Traxxas Tough to a whole new level. Unrelenting 4X4 power, mammoth size, and ferocious determination makes this mighty monster a truly worthy successor to the Maxx legacy.
X-Maxx is enormous. Size wins by giving you the advantage to power over and through extreme landscapes. Mammoth 8-inch tall tires, long-arm suspension, and huge ground clearance dwarf the surroundings for virtually unstoppable Monster truck fun.
Wildly over-powered, X-Maxx stays true to form with its Maxx DNA. 8s 30-volt dual-LiPo muscle and a Velineon 1600XL Big Block motor propel X-Maxx with brutal authority and an exacting quickness that completely defies its enormous size.
Before X-Maxx, monster trucks would sometimes roll over upside down, bringing the action to a screeching halt. Now, press a button and in most cases this exclusive Traxxas innovation flips X-Maxx back over onto its wheels so that you can quickly get back to having fun.
Length: 29.84 inches (758mm)
Track Width: 21.26 inches (540mm)
Ground Clearance: 4 inches (102mm)
Weight: 19.1lbs (8.66kg)
Height (ride): 13.79 inches (350mm)
Wheelbase: 18.92 inches (480mm)
What's In The Box:
- X-Maxx, Ready-To-Race model with Traxxas Big Block brushless motor and 8S Waterproof Electronic Speed Control installed
- Quick Start Guide
- TQi 2.4GHz radio system
- High quality maintenance tools
What You'll Need:
- Batteries; IMPORTANT: X-Maxx requires the use of LiPo batteries equipped with Traxxas High Current Connectors. Traxxas 3-Cell or 4-Cell, 5000 mAh or greater, Power Cell LiPo batteries with iD are recommended.
- LiPo Balance Charger; Traxxas model 2970, 2971, or 2972 recommended for easy and fast charging performance.
- Four AA Alkaline Batteries for the Transmitter.